1937 Ford Panel Delivery
When we first got this truck it was a rusting shell of a vehicle and most people would think we’re crazy for bringing it back to life. However, seeing it in it’s current state, we think you’ll agree – it was worth it.
- Used Originally as a Bakery Truck
- The truck was resurrected from a total rust bucket to what you see today!!
- All Ford 302 Engine & Drive train
- A.M. F.M. C.D. Satellite sound system including back up camera
- Autometer gauges
- Front and rear Vintage air and heat
- Custom built Kelsey Hayes stainless wire & steel wheels
- Rack & Pinion Steering